Wearing another clubs shirt?

pinkwheeltrim said:
As for the OP,what the chuff is your mate playing at! Men buying clothes for other men,seems very strange to me!

A mate of mine bought over twenty of us new shirts and T-shirts about this time last year & we were all very grateful.
It helped raise the profile of our cricket club, raised the profile of his shop round the town and the extra funds helped us buy new equipment for this season :-)

seeing as how the two clubs are separated bu a plethora of divisions, I don't see what the harm is, and you'd be supporting a small club who can use as much support as possible. It's not like he's asking you to wear an Everton shirt. I'd wear it.

Blue_Times said:
Ha ha! Yeah cheers guys!

Considering I live with his girlfriend, him turning out to be gay would be a massive shock to say the least. Plus, I reckon I am way out of his league.

I think he bought me a shirt in small attempt to turn me into a Lincoln fan, which is not in a trillion years going to happen.

Would it be a bad of me to wear another clubs shirt just for three hours on a Tuesday evening?

so none of you are gay, are you into threesomes, you living with his girlfriend like

I've got a Chester City one and it doesnt bother me. Been to loads of lower league grounds so im used to supporting other teams. The worst was Boston United because they have loads of united chants, quite horriffic!

I have a Dutch shirt and an AS Roma away kit along with my City shirts.

My Rag mate is the best though, he has a season ticket at the swamp yet I have seen him in a Lampard Chelsea Shirt, Walcott Arsenal Shirt and he even has a Milner Villa shirt, his Justification is that they are English so why not.

I have a picture of him in one of my City shirts as well, we were playing in Black and Red stripes at 5 a side one day and he forgot his Milan kit so he had to where my kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.