Wearing another clubs shirt?

I could wear a foreign teams shirt - especially if had some relevance to City and/or its players. I'd be fine in a Poznan one or a Sampdoria - Mancini not Platt ;-). Wouldn't be adverse to a Barca, AC or Inter one until we could potentially meet them in the CL. Would wear a Bury, Rochdale or similar if I was going there with a few mates who had them on too.

Not sure about a darrrrn sarrrfff one. Or a Scottish/Welsh/Irish one - seeing as they'd generally like any English team to get beat by anyone - even a Bin Laden select XI.

I have a classic Dukla Prague shirt from the 1960s - one of the first teams Spurs beat in European competition.

THFC6061 said:
I have a classic Dukla Prague shirt from the 1960s - one of the first teams Spurs beat in European competition.

if were talking about foreign team shirts, i dont have a problem with it... in fact i have a bit of an obsession collecting foreign shirts from as far away as possible......thank you internet!!!

I've got a Shepshed Dynamo shirt, but seeing as they are currently eight divisions below City, I don't think there is much chance of the two meeting any time soon. I fancied a Red Bull Salzburg shirt with Alan 27 on it, but as I was looking at spending nearly £100 in order to get one, I wasn't that desperate.

My six year-old wouldn't even carry some Bindipper slippers that she'd bought for her grandad - her mum had to carry and wrap them! Still makes me smile!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.