Wedding speech

Congratulations on your wedding mate I hope you'll have as many miserable years as I have had. And I mean that sincerely.

I started my wedding speech with the below -

Let me take you back to 13 May 2012. A beautiful sunny afternoon, Sergio Aguero had just scored the most dramatic goal to win Manchester City their first league title in 44 years. As my Dad and I we were jumping up and down at the Etihad in jubilation of what we had just witnessed, I said to my Dad, this is the best day of my life, nothing will ever top this moment.
And then along comes my wedding day – the second best day of my life.

I got a few laughs

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

start the speech with a compliment to the new wife,something like:

when the music played my heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to come out of my chest ,as I turned round and saw insert EX WIFES name ,piss yourself,say ah fuck it and sit down.

Don't go on any sites offering ready made speeches! Speak from the heart
I am having another go at getting wed in 3 days and am about to draft my speech tonight.

Anyone got any tips on what to say? I assume I thank everyone and then just go on about how much I love the mrs?

How long or short can I make it?

I don't want to try and be funny as I can't be - bloody dreading it to be honest. All tips welcome!!
keep it relatively short under 10 mins. Avoid sites offering ready made speeches. Say something nice about your wife, thank the relevant people, toast the bridesmaids, say something humourous about your best man then sit down!

Don't go on any sites offering ready made speeches! Speak from the heart

keep it relatively short under 10 mins. Avoid sites offering ready made speeches. Say something nice about your wife, thank the relevant people, toast the bridesmaids, say something humourous about your best man then sit down whilst stark bollock naked and your knob hanging in a glass of champers !

very sensible.

I am having another go at getting wed in 3 days and am about to draft my speech tonight.

Anyone got any tips on what to say? I assume I thank everyone and then just go on about how much I love the mrs?

How long or short can I make it?

I don't want to try and be funny as I can't be - bloody dreading it to be honest. All tips welcome!!

Good luck mate. I am fearing this day. My best mate is engaged and I'm a best man, I have never wanted a couple to split up so much in my life.

Good luck mate. I am fearing this day. My best mate is engaged and I'm a best man, I have never wanted a couple to split up so much in my life.

let me reassure you , ive been a best man 3 times, I've got a mate at work who I think is going to ask me to be best man at his wedding, and if he does I'm going to try my hardest to shag his future wife and put the video on YouTube for all to see, its the most horrifying experience of my life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.