wednesdays games

LoveCity said:
United are all about teamwork, cohesion, and mentality. O'Shea, Fletcher, Carrick - these are seriously no better than players in mid-table teams and United have very few standout individuals that come across as genuine world class (Vidic, Berbatov when he can be arsed, Nani). Ferguson is the glue keeping it all together, if his successor can't do that there will be a considerable decline.
Spot on.

Pam said:
NQblue said:
Bob it isn't that good really.

I am trying to decide whether or not to set fire to my own hair as a diversionary tactic to kill the boredom.

Has anyone been watching the Inter V Bayern game. Is it any better?

I watched the first half of it and it was rubbish. I nearly nodded off a few times.

Second half might have been much better but I turned it off at half time.

did the commentator just say something like...

"these two will meet again, back in red manchester"?

someone needs to chuck him a map.

ITV not focussing on United's poor performance at all. They'd rather talk about Marseille's poor performance and how Smalling was great instead of talking about the lacklustre, lazy, shit performance from the "best team in England." Chiles and Townsend are fucking squirming and ganging up on Marcel Desailly about how shit Marseille were when going forward.

Ferguson then comes on, bitter as you like. A mention of Heinze and Ferguson says "I don't care about him anymore. Doesn't play for us. No."

Another shit performance covered up by ITV.

MCFC BOB said:
ITV not focussing on United's poor performance at all. They'd rather talk about Marseille's poor performance and how Smalling was great instead of talking about the lacklustre, lazy, shit performance from the "best team in England." Chiles and Townsend are fucking squirming and ganging up on Marcel Desailly about how shit Marseille were when going forward.

Ferguson then comes on, bitter as you like. A mention of Heinze and Ferguson says "I don't care about him anymore. Doesn't play for us. No."

Another shit performance covered up by ITV.

they're just licking arse now. its pathetic, i really do hate itv and sky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.