Weird Clingy Mate

malg

Got this mate who I've known for around 10 years. He's a bit of a weird loner, so I've kind of befriended him out of pity, I go drinking with him a lot as he's got no other mates, I even friended him on Facebook as he told me he's been on there around 5 years and only his immediate family are friends with him.

I knew it was a mistake from the start, and I've told him a few times to fuck off as he pesters me to go for drinks at weekends. I've just had to bin the **** off Facebook as all he does is send me cat gifs at around 3am - fucking freak. I went for a drink with him on Friday, and all he done was bore me to death about liking that twat Morrissey.

I know this is my fault for taking pity on the ****, but now so I get him to leave me the fuck alone the weirdo?

I bet he is constantly asking you if you are alright and about every 8 weeks or so he bleats on about how he thinks you having some kind of 'breakdown', when the only issue is you think hes a twat. Occassionally, I bet you have to text him that as well

I bet he is constantly asking you if you are alright and about every 8 weeks or so he bleats on about how he thinks you having some kind of 'breakdown', when the only issue is you think hes a twat. Occassionally, I bet you have to text him that as well
You got it Wally. He's a right ****, probably slags me off to anyone who'll listen. Pretends he's a Blue as well, but he definitely used to be a Rag, only became a Blue to be mates with me.

Got this mate who I've known for around 10 years. He's a bit of a weird loner, so I've kind of befriended him out of pity, I go drinking with him a lot as he's got no other mates, I even friended him on Facebook as he told me he's been on there around 5 years and only his immediate family are friends with him.

I knew it was a mistake from the start, and I've told him a few times to fuck off as he pesters me to go for drinks at weekends. I've just had to bin the **** off Facebook as all he does is send me cat gifs at around 3am - fucking freak. I went for a drink with him on Friday, and all he done was bore me to death about liking that twat Morrissey.

I know this is my fault for taking pity on the ****, but now so I get him to leave me the fuck alone the weirdo?

He sounds like a right twat best that you've fucked him off

He sounds like a right twat best that you've fucked him off

Maybe you could introduce him to the weird **** in the other thread who is doing that OP's head in too?

I'm not an expert, I mean not formally, but I think they sound suited.

Anybody who changes their birth team is a total **** and for that alone you need to ditch him before people start questioning your street cred hanging about with pricks who swap teams.

Get him told.

You do know he's in love with you right?
Unless and Until ............

Maybe you could introduce him to the weird **** in the other thread who is doing that OP's head in too?

I'm not an expert, I mean not formally, but I think they sound suited.

Anybody who changes their birth team is a total **** and for that alone you need to ditch him before people start questioning your street cred hanging about with pricks who swap teams.

Get him told.

Whoooooooooosh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.