Weird things you've collected

I collect my uncle Jose from the home most weekends, drop him off at his local football club.
He has a great time, he's loosing his marbles abit, but it gets him out of the home a few hours, so doesn't really do much harm, though he usually sneaks into press conference and pretends to be the manager, I'm not sure how he gets away with it though cos he talks utter bollocks.
He's definitely loosing his mind, bless him, I mean just the other day I dropped him off at the ground, a couple of hours later when I picked him up he kept going on about being on some bus, but he never left the ground, I played along asking him if he had a nice ride, but apparently it was just parked up, weird I know.
Oh well if history has taught me one thing, is that we should all do our bit for those less fortunate than ourselves.

In the past...
Coke cans from around the world.
Beer mats
Badges
City programmes
American punk imports
Whilst at college...
Notches on the bed post
More recently...
Wives, step children.

In the past...
Coke cans from around the world.
Beer mats
Badges
City programmes

American punk imports
Whilst at college...
Notches on the bed post
More recently...
Wives,
step children.
anywhere else.

I was at the programme collectors fair this morning - a greater collection of wierdos it would be impossible to see anywhere else. By the way we share similar hobbies.

I collect protection money from the local old age pensioners every Tuesday.

I also collect Malt whisky. I drink it too so I have to keep going.

I collected Beer Mats and in the 1980`s I won the Beer Mat Collector of the Year Award, from The British Brewery Beer Mat Society (honestly).Our Presidents over the years have been Morecambe and Wise and Amos Brierly of Emmerdale.
Nowadays I collect single playing cards and have more than 6000 singles of various types in my collection.

My grandma used to collect them, in my attic somewhere, my dad ran a printing business in Salford and did some work for granada so got a few Newton and ridley ones as well, I presume they are rare ish as they couldn't be bought or found in pubs

I had a large collection of cigarette packets when I was a lad, favourites were De Reske, Sweet Afton & The Three Castles

I had a very large collection of matchbox!

Still full of unused matches.

And I kept them in the cupboard under the stairs........right next to the gas meter!

Got shut of them when at the age of 16 i had a horrible thought!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.