Weirdest places you've fallen asleep?

Fell asleep with my head in the bottom of the fridge once. Came home from the pub, went to see what there was to eat and promptly fell asleep. Woke up a few hours later with a freezing cold head and a banging headache.

Had a night out in Toronto one summer when i was doing Camp America. We had a hotel on Young street (I think) and about 5 of us went out all day watching footy and then out all night. I woke up in an apartment full with people id never met before on about the 15th storey of some flats. I was that far out of the city centre I couldn't even see the CN tower in the distance. I quietly got dressed and let myself out and had to get a train about 40 minutes back into Toronto and still no idea how I got there.

At a home match against Villa. I'd been on the beer all day for a tea time kick off and nodded off at 40 minutes or so. I sat on the concourse for a while to get my head straight and ended up leaving at half time. Never again.

Under a billiards table in a pub when I was in university, apparently. Not sure exactly how it came about other than I'd had an enormous amount to drink.

From what my mates tell me the staff threw me out and I walked a whopping 15 feet from the entrance to continue my nap on a bench. It was approximately, 5 p.m. so there was a good amount of foot traffic passing by. Pub staff asked my mates to take me home before the plod nicked me after they saw two children poking me with sticks to see if I was dead.

Hate to admit to this, as I'll probably get pelters, but anyway; in the stadium! Last december, at the Swansea game. I was up at 2:30 that morning to drive over to Dublin for the early flight over. The drive up had been in atrocious conditions, plus I wasn't feeling 100% anyway. In the concourse under 323 having a pint, and I actually nodded off for (I think) about 10 or 15 minutes. I was absolutely shattered. Woke up and some bloke asked me if I was okay. Talk about embarrassed.

Oh I know the feeling

00009398-642.jpg

In a hotel car park where I used to work in the kitchen about 10 years ago.
We'd finished our shift one Saturday evening and it was one of the staff members birthday.
Ended up getting bladdered and going for a lie down in the car park using my mates tyre as a pillow.
I still cringe about it to this day, when I park up in the same car park because I'm a gym member there now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.