Welcome Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I agree with him. He has not even played for us yet. Needs to show some respect.

He will make mistakes himself - possibly even score an own goal. We are better than that. Sure someone at the club will be having a word.
Whether you agree with him or not makes no fucking difference.

He speaks for himself and himself alone unless you're now signing over power of attorney, he will continue to do so.

Gerrard should shut the fuck up. This is a guy who gave a team talk on the pitch after beating us for media attention.

I still think "this does not slip" followed by his slip vs. Chelsea is one of the greatest moments of sporting irony ever.

Whether you agree with him or not makes no fucking difference.

He speaks for himself and himself alone unless you're now signing over power of attorney, he will continue to do so.

Did I say it did? He can do what he wants I guess.(unless the club have a quiet word) Just doesn't float my boat taking the piss out of other teams players. Others will agree with me as does frank lampard who is clearly a very decent bloke and ex blue.

Gerrard and Lampard were dead right in my opinion. Do your talking on the pitch Benjamin. All for the laugh on social media, it's part of the modern game, but underhand jibes at other professionals, leave that shit to them rats at the swamp, Pogshit and Lingard.

I probably speak for most match going fans, that we would much prefer to see him do his talking with his feet and get in the faces of the opposition on the pitch, rather than off it. Can't wait to see him make his debut.
You probably speak for most match going fans? Who do you think you are, lol?

Social media is a new addition to the game, and a growing one at that. For years fans have been complaining about the divide between fans and players. Social media is allowing us to bridge that gap, and dinosaurs like you can't get your head around it.

I think it's fantastic what Mendy and Batshuayi are doing. In fact, it's just the start of it. The digital world changes daily. You'd better get used to it or learn to ignore it.

Quality,he comes across as a great character.

People genuinely want to criticise him for having a sense of humour? Get to fuck ya lemons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.