Welcome Bernardo Silva

Great news in a god awful week, from what I've seen (and not much admittedly ) skillful as fuck but needs a few shooting lessons lol, only 22 which has shocked me, seems to play with a lot more maturity.

A big, big marker put down right at the start of the window. Of all the Monaco players that we were looking at, this is the one that I thought was furthest off the radar. And of course a signing like this, so early in the summer, makes other players that we're chasing look and say to themselves "Fuck, they mean business!"
Also, along with Gabi Jesus, Sterling, Sané, this is exactly the sort of anticipatory recruitment that we didn't do after 2012. We basically waited until players were near to crocked, and then seemed to wake up and think, Oh yeah, we'd better do something here .Although I don't rate him (at all), Mangala was virtually the only one that broke that mould: he was young, and seen as exciting. Although David Silva's just had a wonderful season, he is not eternal. We should be thinking – and we clearly are – "All fine and dandy, but we should be looking up the road five years when Merlin will not be with us." Nice one Txixi. A truly stunning signing. I've had a quick trawl round other forums, and believe it, they're either bricking it, or there's a tone of stoic resignation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.