Welcome Bernardo Silva

Great video, first interview as a City player. Speaks good English so will be fine with potential language issues.

Comes across as humble, wanting to learn and intelligent. A hard working team player.

Very skilful player too.

So pleased we got him so early in the transfer window. Very positive statement by City. Great signing.

Apologies Ric.

But page 6 of the thread, probably like all the other 5 pages, is an absolute gem. :-) 1 or 2 sensible and honest posts, but the other's are hilarious. If Silva#2 had signed for United, all of them would be over the Blue Moon ;-) about it.

Enjoy with a early morning brew.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/bernardo-silva-man-city-player.429397/page-6
Love this one.

"Idiots, signing him this early they're gonna have to pay him months of extra wages".

"The fear in them-strong it is" said Yoda. lol

Love this one.

"Idiots, signing him this early they're gonna have to pay him months of extra wages".

"You really think a Portuguese player would willingly choose Pep over the greatest Portuguese manager?"

WOW

"I'm not as gutted as some... If he turns out to be another D.Silva/Nasri who, along with their excellent techincal abilities, are very strong with the ball and hard to dispossess, then I'll be gutted."

Okay, I just feel bad for that guy.

"

"I'm not as gutted as some... If he turns out to be another D.Silva/Nasri who, along with their excellent techincal abilities, are very strong with the ball and hard to dispossess, then I'll be gutted."

Okay, I just feel bad for that guy.
Don't - he clearly didn't watch Bernie's performances against us when he was very hard to dispossess.

Don't - he clearly didn't watch Bernie's performances against us when he was very hard to dispossess.

It is kind of tragic, all the earlier comments of "we're finally getting our own Silva!"

giphy.gif

I think we missed an opportunity here.

Surely, the correct shirt designation isn't Bernardo 20, but.....

Silva

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.