Welcome Bernardo Silva

You can tell he is a class player whenever the ball got anywhere near him, it sticks to his feet. I think Merlin might have serious competition around with Silva and Sane in terms of close dribbling. However, it was odd that he kept roaming the field rather than sticking to just one position. Whenever he moved inside, he wasn't as effective, I felt he was at his best when he was out wide and take players on. If Pep plays him out wide and he hugs the touchline, think he will be outstanding. Today wasn't his best game, the Chile LB kept him in check. Also, he rarely ever loses the ball. I would be content, if we didn't make any more attacking signings as this guy is the missing piece. He offers a completely new dimension to Sterling.

"It's believed that he's been told he can have an extended break due to his commitments for his country but he tweeted to say it was his last day at the holiday hotspot so he could be making an appearance in Manchester next week."

i think its very important pre season for him, learn what pep want.

"It's believed that he's been told he can have an extended break due to his commitments for his country but he tweeted to say it was his last day at the holiday hotspot so he could be making an appearance in Manchester next week."

i think its very important pre season for him, learn what pep want.
What is the source for that mate?

this to me is an unbelievable signing. can't wait to watch him.

Agree Bill.

Real footballer, a joy to watch who will put bums on seats and help put trophies in the cabinet.

Our new Merlin :-)

Picture a front 2 of Sanchez/G.Jesus and Aguero with a midfield diamond with Bernardo at the tip and Silva & KDB each side, and Mendy & Walker bombing down the flanks.

Loads of options

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.