Welcome Bernardo Silva

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 26 May 2017.

1. BucksBlue

BucksBlue

OS page still not updated as the plane takes off for the US. Nolito has been deleted since his confirmed move so someone has been editing the database. This is an area that needs improving by the club on the OS especially. As our world fan base grows we need to have professional, up to date media on our web site for fans and visitors to browse.
    Weird that Ederson and Bernardo not listed yet.

2. Thaksins Love Child

Thaksins Love Child

When does he join the tour?

3. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

He doesn't I don't think. Needs a rest/holiday. My guess is we see him in Iceland v West Ham.

4. br88

br88

When you hear amounts of 80 and 90 million being mentioned for Coutinho and 70 million for Keita it is absolutely amazing that we got such a brilliant player in Bernardo Silva for 43 million.

5. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

I don't think many people go on club websites any more. It's more social media nowadays. I know I never watch videos on the official site, because Youtube is so much faster and more reliable. If I want information about a club or player, I use Wikipedia. The only time I ever go on the official site is if they have a video where they don't have the rights to put it on Youtube, like sometimes with the highlights videos.

6. TonyM

TonyM

Lazy fecker! Get to work!

7. hutton who blue

hutton who blue

Welcome Bernado. You are now playing for the best team.

Last edited: 29 Jul 2017
  8. cityzennn93:20

cityzennn93:20

When's he coming to preseason ?

9. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

Probably Iceland?

10. City_J

City_J

Almost forgot we had sign him, then i saw this video on youtube. He is imo our most exciting signing of the summer
    He will light up the league.

Sorry for the utter shite music