Welcome Danilo

Really hope he proves me wrong but I have a similar bad feeling to him as I did to Sinclair, Bony, and Sterling (Sterling has been better than I thought but I'm still not convinced).

Danilo isn't really the best defender, but neither is Dani Alves who Pep wanted first. I'm hoping he'll do well in our system. I mean we had Jesus Navas at right back last season. Pep preferred him to both Sagna and Zabaleta because he had the ball retention of a midfielder, but the speed required to track down the ball when the opposition tried to counter attack. With the addition of someone like Bernardo I think it will help in us retaining the ball and not losing it in midfield as often where the defence can get exposed. Seeing how we missed out on Alves I'm happy with him as the replacement.

Danilo wearing no. 3

I thought that will be Mendy’s number?

What’s Mendy’s number going to be? 6? 15? Or Kolarov’s 11?

I'm annoyed that he beat Mendy to 3 and got a good number that should go to the defender higher in the pecking order. :p :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.