Welcome Danilo

Honestly speaking i wasn't too excited about this signing. He was pretty bad at Real Madrid, atleast a level below Carvajal. Here's hoping Pep can help him rediscover his Porto form. Needs to work on his defending but as an attacking wingback i'd probably prefer him over Carvajal.

I believe he has expressed a preference for playing centrally. Could he turn into DM..?

...and we know how well that went!
Oh I know, I was being a little tongue in cheek. I'm actually cautiously optimistic about it, based on Peps apparent enthusiasm and a few YouTube highlights indicating a fair bit of skill.
I've never seen him play.

He's not very ambitious is he? He is only looking for a treble, I'm looking for a quadruple!! If we are not going to sign players with ambition then I think we are better sticking with the ones we've got don't you?

calling it now this is an incredibly underrated signing regardless of his form at Madrid, don't like him as much and was one saying we don't need him but we all know Pep's work with full backs. Feel he'll be great.

calling it now this is an incredibly underrated signing regardless of his form at Madrid, don't like him as much and was one saying we don't need him but we all know Pep's work with full backs. Feel he'll be great.

Totally agree. He looks very very good. I think £26m was a total bargain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.