Welcome Douglas Luiz

He also said to me on a bmrtv video Moreno was currently better than Jesus. He's a great bloke, lovely and knowledgeable, but he's only human and his judgement is as up and down as any of us

And IIRC that was at the time when Moreno was the star in his teams Champions League victory, while Jesus really exploded into a superstar after we bought him.

If anyone had asked Vickery the same question in November/December instead of July/August he'd probably have agreed.

This places hatred for Vickery based off the Fernandinho bein g expensive comments is hilarious and infuriating.

And IIRC that was at the time when Moreno was the star in his teams Champions League victory, while Jesus really exploded into a superstar after we bought him.

If anyone had asked Vickery the same question in November/December instead of July/August he'd probably have agreed.

This places hatred for Vickery based off the Fernandinho bein g expensive comments is hilarious and infuriating.

Sorry Tim.

Vickery covers all of South America he ain't going to get all the calls right just as managers don't when they only have to cover their own team. I still find him quite interesting to listen too.

Sorry Tim.

I know it sounds like I'm his Mum, it's just annoying seeing people who have never heard of Douglas Luiz write off the opinion of someone (anyone) who's seen him a hell of a lot more than any of us just because he once said Fernandinho was expensive.

He's a bit of an oddball and he's not exactly a scout, but his opinion is probably worth more than people who've seen a YouTube video and consider themselves experts.

I wouldn't trust his word as gospel but it doesn't deserve the derision it gets.

Sorry, what I meant to baaa.. I mean say was he's the dog's bollocks from watching him on YouTube the past week and a bit and is the future of the club and we've got one over on everyone signing the best-est young player ever-est.

Sorry for the realism.

Actually I was pointing toward the reality.... not one person on here has a scooby who he is, what's laughable is that's after 10 years of YouTube scouting it's now going the other way, people are now experts without seeing a ball kicked...

No he didn't. That's completely untrue.

He said that Fernandinho for £34m at 29 was expensive compared to Paulinho who was one of Brazil's top rated prospects and just started in the confer cup for £17m.

He also frequently laughs at how wrong he (and a lot of others) got it with Paulinho, but for some reason a small portion of this forum have decided it makes him some sort of city hating rag clown with a personal vendetta against us and/or Fernandinho.

All hail, dom.... the fighter for truth, justice and the bluemoon way!!!

Get over yourself ffs, I've got a brasses number who'd sort you right out!!

Maybe the pathway will be determined by the outcome of a work permit?

If he got one and we got Bertrand then maybe he'd take Delph's place?

Unlikely but you never know.

We got Iheanacho a work permit after picking him up for almost bought and with him having never played a professional game.

If we want this kid to get a work permit, one can be gotten. If we don't, he'll go on loan like Moreno and Ünal.

Looks composed and good withnthe ball in the YouTube vid. Those diagonals to sane would be dynamite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.