Welcome Ederson

• Thread starter 2001bluesky
  • Start date
Is he in the squad for Brazil v Argentina being played now? Anyone know where it's being shown (tv)?

Is he in the squad for Brazil v Argentina being played now? Anyone know where it's being shown (tv)?

Shown in channel 99 if you are in Australia. Don't think he is playing. Weverten(sp?) is in their goal. But Jesus, ota are playing. Loads of stars too. Messi, Di Maria, coutinho etc

Shown in channel 99 if you are in Australia. Don't think he is playing. Weverten(sp?) is in their goal. But Jesus, ota are playing. Loads of stars too. Messi, Di Maria, coutinho etc
Thanks for heads up, can't find anything over here tho.

Why isn't he playing for brazil? Only seen him in a few cl games and he looked hugely impressive but seems to be a fair bit don't the brazil Gmail pecking list, behind romas back up and a few others.

Why isn't he playing for brazil? Only seen him in a few cl games and he looked hugely impressive but seems to be a fair bit don't the brazil Gmail pecking list, behind romas back up and a few others.
Didn't he have an injury before the copa ? Or else he would have played

He joined the squad late because his first child was just born AFAIK.

He joined the squad late because his first child was just born AFAIK.
Meant before this he has no caps from a country with very few good keepers, he looks great from what I have seen but isn't getting any game time for brazil or even Portugal.

Meant before this he has no caps from a country with very few good keepers, he looks great from what I have seen but isn't getting any game time for brazil or even Portugal.
Seems he was a bit of a late bloomer, not all that well known before Caesar's injury. He was kept out of the Centario squad last summer due to injury. I'd be surprised if he wasn't the #1 keeper for the World Cup if he gets at least semi-regular football with us this season.

I'm trying to find the highlights video of Ederson to show my grandson.

Can anyone tell me which page it's on, please?

In the Transfer Forum thread, I think.

Thanks in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.