Welcome Kyle Walker

Agenda? Found it funny that's all....

But now you look at it in a serious view is he? Guess we will only know when he plays against them...

Professionalism I think the word is that i'm looking for that i'd expect from him and that he always gives 100% like he has done through his career Pep seen that when he gave an honest answer to the push on Sterling...

always think you can tell how good a player is by how much the previous club fans bleat, And it seems we have a belter they are already spending his champions league win bonus, I have only one worry injuries?
Welcome mr Walker time to earn your fee and win something

Two things:

One, it's correct

Two, knowing the lottery numbers invloves guessing at something that hasn't happened as opposed to relaying a story that actually has.

Chin up.

must have missed your post at the end of April saying Walker was a nailed on , and the deal was done , now if you want to inform me it is going to snow on xmas day , let me know now , not on January 1st , get my drift ? Or would you be guessing ? Chin up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.