Welcome to the new forum

Ric

Administrator
Apologies for the downtime over the last 12 hours or so, but it was a necessary measure in order to carry out the work we needed to do. The main purpose of this move is to put an end to the downtime we suffer during particularly busy periods, which is frustrating for all of us. Hopefully City will announce a major signing in the coming weeks so we can test it out in practice!

We'd been soldiering on with the old software for long enough, but it had got to the point where it was a losing battle and changing the software was the only solution.

Obviously things are bit different now that we're on the new platform, but hopefully it is fairly intuitive to use.

Your old passwords should work, but if for any reason they don't please use the forgot password link on the log in box (top right of your screen). If for any reason you are unable to log in please email me (ric@bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk). Old links to the threads and forums won't work at the moment, so you may need to update bookmarks. Some users may need to flush their DNS cache, depending on their ISP.

The old Metro and subsilver2 styles have gone, which will not please everyone, but hopefully you'll find the new interface reasonably clean, easy on the eye and, most importantly, easy to use.

We've been working hard on this over the last few weeks, and hopefully you'll see the benefits as you get used to the new system.

Any feedback or questions welcomed in here, we'll endeavour to get them answered asap but please bear with us. There will inevitably be some teething problems along the way.

Cheers,
Ric

P.S. Huge thanks to Damocles, without whom none of this would've been possible. Above and beyond the call as always. Get yourself some kip mate!

Last edited:
Apologies for the downtime over the last 12 hours or so, but it was a necessary measure in order to carry out the work we needed to do. The main purpose of this move is to put an end to the downtime we suffer during particularly busy periods, which is frustrating for all of us. Hopefully City will announce a major signing in the coming weeks so we can test it out in practice!

We'd been soldiering on with the old software for long enough, but it had got to the point where it was a losing battle and changing the software was the only solution.

Obviously things are bit different now that we're on the new platform, but hopefully it is fairly intuitive to use.

Your old passwords should work, but if for any reason they don't please use the forgot password link on the log in box (top right of your screen) or failing that email me (ric@bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk).

The old Metro and subsilver2 styles have gone, which will not please everyone, but hopefully you'll find the new interface reasonably clean, easy on the eye and, most importantly, easy to use.

We've been working hard on this over the last few weeks, and hopefully you'll see the benefits as you get used to the new system.

Any feedback or questions welcomed in here, we'll endeavour to get them answered asap but please bear with us. There will inevitably be some teething problems along the way.

Cheers,
Ric

P.S. Huge thanks to Damocles, without whom none of this would've been possible. Above and beyond the call as always. Get yourself some kip mate!

Just to say, good job. Hope you haven't lost too much hair ;-)

Very nice looking guys. No doubt a huge thanks to Damo for all his hard work. Now where is that FIFA thread.......

Click your name at the top right of the screen, and choose 'Your Content' from the drop down.
My Solicitor has been busy, as I shall be serving you with a writ for damages !!
I went to bed at 00.30 this morning and the missus kicked shit out of me,as she I was a burglar, entering the bedroom that early.
Yours faithfully.
Mr Sorenuts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.