Welcome to the new forum

Awww, they haven't gone off somewhere else have they? That's just plain daft, it's like saying you'd support another team if City sold x, y, or z player. This is the only website in Manchester!! :-)

Blimey, if I can handle the new board then I'm sure that others can as well.

Awww, they haven't gone off somewhere else have they? That's just plain daft, it's like saying you'd support another team if City sold x, y, or z player. This is the only website in Manchester!! :-)

Blimey, if I can handle the new board then I'm sure that others can as well.

You tell em EB!

Have people really left because they don't like the new board? Fuck me! If a dinosaur like me can use it, anyone can. Even Bill is managing to use the mod room without deleting the entire database, although tbf, Ric and Damo have probably Bill proofed it.
I'v been trying to log in to this new layout since the change over, everything I did it just threw it out, I registered when Ric asked 2 weeks ago but it wasn't having it, my Step Daughter is no slouch on computers and she tried but to no avail, we even EMailed Ric, no reply so in the end I had to register as a newbie with a new user name from blue underpants to Warspite, always fuckin me lol

I'v been trying to log in to this new layout since the change over, everything I did it just threw it out, I registered when Ric asked 2 weeks ago but it wasn't having it, my Step Daughter is no slouch on computers and she tried but to no avail, we even EMailed Ric, no reply so in the end I had to register as a newbie with a new user name from blue underpants to Warspite, always fuckin me lol
Drop Damocles a line if Ric is not available he will sort it out for you, they don't let mere mortal mods like me anywhere near that part of the forum

That was part of the programming of the new site, #delete all users accounts named "blue underpants". They thought you might get the hint ;-p

Ric's on his jollies I think, that's why you've had no reply.

article-2052949-0E81FF2A00000578-718_468x286.jpg

Probably because you had a previous user name, an unexpected and unforeseen consequence of the change was that it merged any accounts with the same email address, and reverted them to the old user name. I understand that you can login using that email address, rather than the user name, I expect (speculating) that if you have used the same email address, this user name could also be merged, and you could choose which user name to use.

Oh by the way, it wasn't just you, it happened to quite a few others, Ric will be able to sort it, but as stony says he's away this week, he and Damocles didn't want to make the change any later, in case transfer activity kicked off, so there was only a short window to complete it.

Drop Damocles a line if Ric is not available he will sort it out for you, they don't let mere mortal mods like me anywhere near that part of the forum
Cheers mate i'v just had a word with Ric, I will stick with this, no probs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.