Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says it all. Two threads about the manager - both supposed to be a bit positive. Both just a sea of the same people chatting the same embittered and angry tripe. I'm off mate. See you at the season's end. Pretty much had it with the shit I read on here.

Seems like you've got so entrenched in your position that you can't see what's going on in front of your eyes.

Says it all. Two threads about the manager - both supposed to be a bit positive. Both just a sea of the same people chatting the same embittered and angry tripe. I'm off mate. See you at the season's end. Pretty much had it with the shit I read on here.
I agree with a lot of what you write. Thankfully a lot of match going blues do too judging by the reports i get back. Unfortunately some people have an agenda and every thread now turns into the same subject. I can't be arsed biting anymore. I know I'm not alone in my thoughts. I know there are at least a half a dozen blues on here share my views also and have a balanced way of seeing how things are. I'm keeping the faith for tomorrow. I have no doubt City will finish top four. I hope MP does himself the players & the fans proud & leaves with 4 trophies. He will go as our most successful coach and will write himself into City folklore. If not he will still have my respect in spite of a difficult (injuries) & disappointing (league form) campaign. Up the blues & keep the faith ;-)

Seems like you've got so entrenched in your position that you can't see what's going on in front of your eyes.

i refer to the post above.

i was think just the same, and i`ve been going to watch city since 1958 not that that makes any difference what so ever, i also have friends scattered about the world who agree what a shambles mp`s tenure has been.

8-P

The club didn't "side with the players" though. That's a myth. Mancini wasn't sacked because the players didn't like him. He was sacked because the board of directors didn't like him. The REAL mistakes have been made in recruitment since Pellegrini came in. The criminal neglect of our centre midfield and full back positions isn't good enough.

Pep will absolutely destroy the complacency in the squad. But before that. He'll be shipping out all the dross we've accumulated over the last few years.

Spot on Billy.

I'm still puzzled how Garry Cook got us Sergio, Yaya, Silva, Edin etc and yet Txiki has been so hit and miss with his purchases. Admittedly he got us KDB and the ultimate in Pep , however I would have thought that Txiki as an ex-player and with all his contacts would have done much better. I hope Pep influences him more going forwards.

I'm welling up.

The irony in that post PnP is beyond belief.

We all want the same thing though mate - success for City. No point letting it make you unhappy. People always going to disagree no matter what your viewpoint.

I'm welling up.

The irony in that post PnP is beyond belief.

We all want the same thing though mate - success for City. No point letting it make you unhappy. People always going to disagree no matter what your viewpoint.

I like you.

You manage to take the piss whilst keeping it sensible and ultimately finish each post by finding the middle ground ;-)

Ha ha billy crying wolf again, the drama of it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.