Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with a lot of what you write. Thankfully a lot of match going blues do too judging by the reports i get back. Unfortunately some people have an agenda and every thread now turns into the same subject. I can't be arsed biting anymore. I know I'm not alone in my thoughts. I know there are at least a half a dozen blues on here share my views also and have a balanced way of seeing how things are. I'm keeping the faith for tomorrow. I have no doubt City will finish top four. I hope MP does himself the players & the fans proud & leaves with 4 trophies. He will go as our most successful coach and will write himself into City folklore. If not he will still have my respect in spite of a difficult (injuries) & disappointing (league form) campaign. Up the blues & keep the faith ;-)
Spot on

He's got to to go. Does anyone seriously believe he will get the squad motivated to beat Arsenal and Swansea to secure us 4th place when he couldn't get them up for a CL semi final? Sack him now.

Sack him and then sue him with all others who played tonight. Uncountable millions and fuckers couldn't even create a single decent chance, imagine what would have happened if Real had played like Southampton.

Not allowed to say anything wrong about this charming man.

That match was a disgrace. Players and Management should be ashamed of themselves.

We're not allowed to call him a Female area

Where is @swpsback ? He would deffo call him a "female lady flower"
I've had a ban for calling him it recently so I'm not getting sucked in to calling him a stoned corpse c*nt.

oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.