Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs Pelligrini is not a poor/bad manager, I understand people's opinions but to say he is poor is just wrong.

I beg to differ. I think he is tactically inept and fails to react to situations that are quite often staring at him. Arsenal only last week being the latest in his catalogue.

He's obsessed with 'the way this team plays' despite an obvious decline in performance and has played it regardless. I don't think we have changed our dynamic once under his stewardship when it was clear that a different direction would probably work.

I accept he's faced difficult circumstances because he's never been the number 1 choice, but I held the same opinion when he was at Malaga. He's an average manager who was out of his depth here, certainly in the last 18 months.

A nice gentleman, but I'm glad it's over

Ffs Pelligrini is not a poor/bad manager, I understand people's opinions but to say he is poor is just wrong.

So you obviously don't understand people's opinions then ;-)

In my opinion, he is a poor manager who just doesn't learn from his mstakes. If you can't do that you're never going to excel in whatever profession you are in. It will be interesting to see where he goes from City and I suspect that he will not end up at one of the top teams in Europe. If this is the case, what would this say about how the footballing world views his managerial abilities? I'm not sure of the answer to that one though I do know that when Mancini left us and didn't join a so-called 'elite' club this was used as evidence by some on here that he wasn't perceived to be a good manager.

Some liked him, some didn't. leaving this thread open is just allowing people to rake up the coals and go over old ground, discussing the same old arguments. This chapter in our history is now closed, lets see what the next brings.

Time to close the thread maybe?

It's going over old ground but the one thing that really pissed me off about him above all else was his unwillingness to accept any responsibility for the situation we were in and for the obvious mistakes he made. This was typified by the last interview he gave when he blamed the announcement for the poor season we had in the league. That's not being charming, it's being a prick and just because he does it in a boring monotone voice does not make it dignified either.

If this is to be the last post on this thread it would truly be a great honour!

Stubborn is the word best used to describe Pellegrini in my opinion!
Much like Wenger, whether it's an age thing or just an un-relenting belief in their ideas and methods, even though there are blatant flaws.

Whilst it might be a tad over the top to label him poor (I class poor as McLaren) I certainly wouldn't put Pellegrini in the excellent and certainly not world class categories.

Slow work day ?

It's a slow day, Andy. I'm sitting here waiting for ParcelForce to show. I think they're gonna come at 17:55, five minutes before the guy clocks off. Any of you fuckers work for PF? In fact, I'm beginning to think that no one WORKS for PF, they just drive fuckin' great red vans around. Wonder if the Rag delivery man knows I'm a blue and he's pissing me off 'cos he knows 19-0 is never gonna happen? Never had this kinda shit when Pellers was in charge!

Some liked him, some didn't. leaving this thread open is just allowing people to rake up the coals and go over old ground, discussing the same old arguments. This chapter in our history is now closed, lets see what the next brings.

Time to close the thread maybe?

Completely agree.

Love him or loather him, he is gone, history and has been done to death on here and we have to move on imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.