We'll have a new front two in one week's time...

EVIL

Realistically who do you think that will be, Hughes is not about Galacticos, i would be happy if we have the following in place:

Santa Cruz and Bellamy or Santa Cruz and Owen. As soon as that happens i can see us in the top six by the end of January, as long as the centre half positions are reliable enough to protect Hart.

Whatever happens, i have 100% faith in Hughes. I guarantee you all he will succeed here.

Putting on my tin hat, I'm 100% behind the manager. I think he should be given 6 weeks after the beginning of the transfer window and see where we are.

YES! I am frustrated by the performances and know we need a win and new faces.

Give him time!!

EVIL said:
Realistically who do you think that will be, Hughes is not about Galacticos, i would be happy if we have the following in place:

Santa Cruz and Bellamy or Santa Cruz and Owen. As soon as that happens i can see us in the top six by the end of January, as long as the centre half positions are reliable enough to protect Hart.

Whatever happens, i have 100% faith in Hughes. I guarantee you all he will succeed here.

How do you fathom we will be top six signing these players? We have a 50 million pound strike force now. Just a thought, but perhaps a few defenders might be the first priority???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.