We'll have a new front two in one week's time...

Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
Putting on my tin hat, I'm 100% behind the manager. I think he should be given 6 weeks after the beginning of the transfer window and see where we are.

YES! I am frustrated by the performances and know we need a win and new faces.

Give him time!!

well i have been against him for a long time (i know im sad but cant see past the rag connection and i cant help the way i feel) but we needed to get rid a few weeks ago to give a new manager time to have a quick look at the squad and see what we need in the transfer window, now its more or less upon us we may as well get behind him and hope he can work some kind of magic in the transfer window because at least he should know what we need to get out of this shit he has got us in. i also think the owners are going to stick with him for this season so lets just stick together stop all the backbiting that is going on amoungst each other and give everyone our 100% support untill adab decide one way or another which direction we need to go in! in arabs we trust!

I absolutely agree on the defensive side also, see line 2. The question is as equally (probably more) valid about centre-halves unfortunately! It's just these positions have received absolutely no publicity.

Unfortunately, i cannot see an answer defensively in the Premier League, apart from the injury prone Upson.

santa cruz is average but better than what we have

bellamy......i cannt stand that guy but again probably better than what we have....but i will not supoprt him....he is the epitomy of everything that is worong in the game today and with what is wrong with people today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a feeling that we might be seeing Owen partnered with Santa Cruz come the end of January. Whats RSC like at holding the ball up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.