"we'll support you ever more"

Citytillidie69

"we'll support you ever more" - just thought I get the relegation song in early.

Its been a few years since we've had to sing it, so I thought I might need to practice

RobsondeSouza said:
Think the next home game song of the day should be...

HUGHES OUT..HUGHES OUT..

Everybody is entitled to their opinion and with our poor form, feelings are running strong with regards to our managers tenancy.
No true City fan is happy with the position we are in and I am in the give Hughes time camp.
I believe Hughes is capable of turning things around and taking us to the next level.

To encourage supporters to sing Hughes Out songs to the detriment of our team when we need points is a disgrace.

As I said earlier you are entitled to your opinion but suggesting action to the detriment to the team......

Citytillidie69 said:
"we'll support you ever more" - just thought I get the relegation song in early.

Its been a few years since we've had to sing it, so I thought I might need to practice

We'll never hear that song again. Crowds and football has changed to much. It's from a different era. Used to sing it at the end of every away game regardless of result when I first started going away regularly (mid 80's).
Fuck all chance now.

i,m a self confessed happy clapper & my glass is always half full
been going thirty years & good & bad. if starts to become a chore & gets you down to much whats the point in going, sure i moan & hate getting beat, but its my team & what else you going to do, so i look for positives & try to enjoy the day.
we used have lot of black humour & we'll support you ever more no matter what attitude, blind optimism with nothing to back it up whilst taking stick from all sides.
cant put finger on whats changed ,money, all seaters, new style fans but unless its 6.0 you never see any smiles or anyone having a laugh & just enjoying the day out
we need everyone to have the same attitude that we all had in schalke

win or lose on the booze

city til i die

"we'll support you ever more"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.