Well, that's me right in the mire

My old washing machine hated me using I mean whenever i used the fucking thing it either strunk the clothes or died them a different color or flooded the kitchen then the final straw the door fell off it as i was unloading the machine.
The flooding incident was a major fuck up the machine all the settings were faded so it was pot luck if you setted it on the right section. I had it on a boil wash thinking the wash was over i go to open the machine and flood the kitchen with hot boiling water in a panic i grab anything to soak it up all the towells out the lot the kitchen was like a fucking sauna steam everywhere. I hated that old machine with a passion the best day ever when the that fucker got dumped out to the back garden when the new machine arrived. Were kinda on decent terms me and the new machine. It lets me load and unload and i can put it onto the settings too but fuck me if I will ever hit that start button.

She's away getting me a beer. I have decided to take the bastard thing to a the shop she bought it and get a new one.

Or is that the drink talking, :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.