Well, that's me right in the mire

:) I just remembered how much it cost, so fuck that. I am waiting until she has another double gin. She is a happy drunk...,well she used to be
Just get her any old white shirt from Asda for about £3. She won't notice the difference.

acrylic-sweater-shrink_960029cc0f3f9724.jpg

Well, turns out not always a happy drunk. I of course lied like fuck. I said I grabbed her dress and other things like my, are you really going to wear that, T shirts and it must have got mixed up with that.

Much oh ffs magic where is it? You &:;)(;; twat &@&£@&: arsehole, I don't believe you. That was my favourite, I only bought it a month ago. And on it went with me trying to set my face at terribly sorry but don't hit me face.

"I know, I can't believe it either. Just one of those things." I offered.

Turns out that was a mistake saying that and off we went again.

You are so fucking careless, you're worse than a wean( Scottish for kid)

If I can't get this out you are buying me a new one, I nodded.

At one point tonight I thought I was on a promise.

Funny how that can crumble before your eyes.

I have never to even think about washing any of her stuff again.

She's away to bed now. I'm going to have a large malt.

just got to get past the morning now when she wakes up, remembers, notices you not in bed and then finds you downstairs crashed on the sofa with an empty scotch bottle and the laptop still playing xhamster videos...

I am frankly shocked that Magicpole did not get any helpful advice that would have got him out of this most unfortunate pickle.

Childs play really what a bunch of thickies on here really!

Once it became clear that one had dropped a rather large bollock, the clothes should have been disposed of, either by fire or taken to a clothes bank thing in a car park miles away.

When she gets in you then say you had completed the washing and had put it out on the washing line. You then were struck down by the most umpleasant bout of stomach cramps and were forced to spend over an hour on the shithouse and have now got a ringpiece like a blood orange. Having gone to check on the washing when you could finally get of the bog, you were shocked and mortified to find all the clothes had been nicked off the washing line, and that it must have been those travellers who passed by whilst you were in agonising pain stranded in the kharzi.

She will know you are taking utter bollocks but it may have bought you a few more precious seconds before being cast into the pit of eternal doom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.