Well, that's me right in the mire

just got to get past the morning now when she wakes up, remembers, notices you not in bed and then finds you downstairs crashed on the sofa with an empty scotch bottle and the laptop still playing xhamster videos...

Have you set up cameras in my house? :)

just got to get past the morning now when she wakes up, remembers, notices you not in bed and then finds you downstairs crashed on the sofa with an empty scotch bottle and the laptop still playing xhamster videos...

But you're right about the morning rekindling of abuse. Some would say justified, but, not me

You know it's coming when they walk about faster than they usually do.

I had made the fatal error of not putting it out of sight. Although, if I had, she would have mentioned it and accused me, correctly, of trying to divert her.

Her final salvo as she left centred around the voracity and indeed legitimacy of my university career.

"What did you do there, where you a janitor?"

She then apologised to janitors for that remark then said

" they look after whole sites you can't even do a fucking washing".

I attempted to say something

" Don't say a fucking word please, not one word."

And with that, she was gone.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of trying to make it up to her by tie dyeing the expensive new curtains she got just before Christmas. :)

I've been looking up how to fix this on the inter web and apparently I need oxygen based bleach not chlorine based.

What the fuck and where the fuck do you get that?

Last edited:
But you're right about the morning rekindling of abuse. Some would say justified, but, not me

You know it's coming when they walk about faster than they usually do.

I had made the fatal error of not putting it out of sight. Although, if I had, she would have mentioned it and accused me, correctly, of trying to divert her.

Her final salvo as she left centred around the voracity and indeed legitimacy of my university career.

"What did you do there, where you a janitor?"

She then apologised to janitors for that remark then said

" they look after whole sites you can't even do a fucking washing".

I attempted to say something

" Don't say a fucking word please, not one word."

And with that, she was gone.
No quick morning jiggy-jig then?

You've got nothing to make up mate. If she'd managed her time better non of this would have happened.
Just tell her she mustn't feel too guilty.

My thoughts exactly, I don't think I will be verbalising them today though. I have a hunch they might not be received well.

The truth isn't always easy to take.

Plus it's the Cup final tomorrow and with all the cuts to the NHS I'm not sure every ward has wide screen TV's,

Do we really live in a world where men can't use a washing machine? I've been doing my own washing and ironing since I was about 14.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.