Wembley Carabao Cup Final

Well fuck me.
First time in all my time using Bluemoon of being messed around. Agreed a time and place (he actually made me agree to get there absurdly early), 10 missed calls and two text messages sent, absolute radio silence.

Thanks a bunch for wasting my afternoon, messing my family around (we travelled back really early this morning so I could be home in time to travel to Wembley) and wasting the rail fare. Not to mention walking around Wembley for well over an hour, waiting for you to get in touch. And now I have messages telling my I could have got a ticket from someone else in the meantime, while I have been out.
Thank you for being a complete time-wasting bellend - @whp.blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Troy, thanks once again for the tickets. My son and I had a fantastic day and the seats were the best!! Really made up for last years semi-final disappointment.
Your are a true Blue!

Unfortunately my other half had to go to Glasgow and can't make the final so if anyone is interested I have two Cat 2 tickets in block 122 for sale, face value £90 per ticket. They will need to be picked up in Eastcote which is about 20 minutes, or 6 stops, out from Wembley on the Metropolitan line. PM me if you are interested or have any questions.
P.S.
These tickets were supposed to be picked up tonight by a Bluemooner, but he didn't turn up. With that in mind, please only contact me if you are genuinely interested. Thanking you in advance.

Tickets sold.

Well fuck me.
First time in all my time using Bluemoon of being messed around. Agreed a time and place (he actually made me agree to get there absurdly early), 10 missed calls and two text messages sent, absolute radio silence.

Thanks a bunch for wasting my afternoon, messing my family around (we travelled back really early this morning so I could be home in time to travel to Wembley) and wasting the rail fare. Not to mention walking around Wembley for well over an hour, waiting for you to get in touch. And now I have messages telling my I could have got a ticket from someone else in the meantime, while I have been out.
Thank you for being a complete time-wasting bellend - @whp.blue
@whp.blue

I see you have been back on the forum since you were alerted to this post.

As it doesn't look good on yourself,or the forum.....Would you do us the courtesy of offering an explanation? Cheers.

Gone to blue moon boy 2. First to pm me - sorry to others who messaged.

Everybody knows City have the best fans in the world and is if further confirmation is needed I'm going to tell you about Mark. I was desperate to go to Sunday's Caraboa Cup Final, but couldn't get a ticket from the club. I nearly got scammed by an idiot via the Internet, but didn't. On Saturday I logged onto this forum and saw Mark's post offering a ticket. After contacting him, not only did Mark give me this ticket but he wouldn't take any payment for it. I met Mark at Wembley and joined him and his children for the game. I had a fantastic time all made possible by this great bloke. Thanks Mark.

Can I add my Carabao ticket story to those of you extolling the virtues of our great fans. Gareth, otherwise known as CITY24/7, drove on a round trip from Goole to Leicester to deliver his tickets to me on the morning of the game. He was gutted to miss the match but certainly went the extra mile (205 to be precise) to make sure this blue and my Son got to see the lads win the day. You are a gentleman and a scholar Gareth mate, good luck this week and hopefully I'll get to buy you a pint some day to show our appreciation. A True Blue!

Spare concession ticket avaliable.
£20 FV. Level 1 row 10.
PM if interested.
You are a credit to our fan base n an even bigger credit to your loved ones, a family that watches City together no matter the weather remain stronger forever...
To you n yours I doff my hat
e5185862.gif

@whp.blue

I see you have been back on the forum since you were alerted to this post.

As it doesn't look good on yourself,or the forum.....Would you do us the courtesy of offering an explanation? Cheers.
I dealt with this via a pm.
I have been on this forum since 2005 and have sold and brought tickets on here several times without an issue. The last one was an away game in Basel with no issues.( ask colin_bell)
I understand why he is pissed and even ignored the childish personal insults.
The reason it went wrong is really simple. I lost my phone in a pub at Wembley and had no way of contacting anyone. I have explained this to him and sent this explanation to Ric I am not sure what else I can or could have done.

I dealt with this via a pm.
I have been on this forum since 2005 and have sold and brought tickets on here several times without an issue. The last one was an away game in Basel with no issues.( ask colin_bell)
I understand why he is pissed and even ignored the childish personal insults.
The reason it went wrong is really simple. I lost my phone in a pub at Wembley and had no way of contacting anyone. I have explained this to him and sent this explanation to Ric I am not sure what else I can or could have done.
Thank you for the reply and explanation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.