Wembley hotels,

I stayed at the Wembley Hilton for the Wigan game £175 for the night and that didn't include breakfast! Great location and lovely room but a rip off really.

If anyone is looking for a hotel, I have Booked an exec room at the Novotel on Wembley way Sat night, now traveling Sunday instead.
It sleeps 3 and is transferable £70. Pm for details if interested

Ive stayed the holiday inn at Watford for the 3-2 Charity Shield, at the back of the Flag pub was decent. Also stayed in Kensington HI when we beat United 1-0 that was really nice.

If anyone is looking for a hotel, I have Booked an exec room at the Novotel on Wembley way Sat night, now traveling Sunday instead.
It sleeps 3 and is transferable £70. Pm for details if interested
Hotel room still available, sleeps 3

Staying in Bayswater at the New Linden (right next door to Notting hill) Sat and Sun night....some hotel the Mrs picked for me cos it had breakfast thrown in. On me Jack so if any blues in that area on Sat/Sun night having a beer, would be good to hear from you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.