Wembley roll call

City fans fighting each other near me on that horrible day too, to add insult to injury ;-(
When it was announced before the game that Hart was starting, the guys on the roundabout with the 10 ft Pantillimon banner nearly rioted.

Somewhat ironically given the lyrics to the Joe Hart song.

That Wigan game still makes me shudder......shit day....wet through and cold waiting for coach near The Greyhound
Gillingham was my first and done most since then.
That Wigan was a **** of a day, drownded afterwards and took off the motorway at Coventry for a nice little midnight tour of the shithole, think it was roadworks, took hours to finally get home. It kind of put me off that day, i won’t go now for the charity shield or any Sunday evening ko’s.
I’m not happy about having the semis there either, should be Villa Park, especially if we’re playing Cockneys!
The FA Cup Final should be on a Saturday @3pm Full stop!

5 League Cup Finals
4 FA Cup Finals and 1 replay
1981 (x2)
3 FA Cup Semi-Finals
(plus 2 Semi-Finals at Villa Park)

Most other fans of clubs outside The Sky 4,would love to have a Wembley attendance record like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.