Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I am going to watch it at home unless i can get a ticket before 9am 2moro for less than £50 face value

me number is 07+++++++++if you can do just that.

Cheers blues,
come on city prove were not a one man team a beat these scummers!!!

Ended up with an extra ticket due to wanting 2 together. Paid more than face value for it unfortunately so will be looking to recoup the same cost. On the coach now so would need to meet down there. Message me if interested. Cheers, Paul

Hey posting for a mate, he bought a pair on Wednesday for £300 and his mates not turned up for the coach, so he has a spare and Is looking to recoup some off his losses but isn't looking for 150 he will probably cut his losses and except a offer, please ring him and meet him and ask 07544870927 he is called Lee and is on his way down to wembley now on the coach

Cheers

I have two tickets. In Covent Garden at the moment. Let me know if you want them.
Cheers

-- Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:46 pm --

I have two tickets. In Covent Garden at the moment. Let me know if you want them.
Cheers

-- Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:53 pm --

Cheers<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:04 pm --<br /><br />I have two tickets. In Covent Garden at the moment. Let me know if you want them.
Cheers

All,
I have a spare ticket had to buy as a pair, paid well over the odds and on half way line if interested, pm me currently at near victoria in a boozer
The downside you will be sat next to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.