Wembley travel

Not sure where to put this but I have 2 twin rooms booked in the Ibis Wembley for the Sat 22nd and 23rd on separate bookings. We are now looking at flying down and back on the sunday as it 3pm. I can cancel up to 21st April if anyone wants to take over the booking. Its 268 for the sat (2 rooms) and 164 sun (2 rooms) I can cancel individual rooms if it helps. Just trying to help any1 looking for accommodation.

On impulse myself and my husband bought some train tickets to london during the Virgin sale for ourselves and a friend. We were trying to cover all bases for the FA Cup semi final and had planned to stay over, however our plans have now changed totally. Therefore I have some tickets for sale - I thought I'd offer them to blues before I ebay them

I have as follows:
SUNDAY 23RD April 2 tickets Manchester Piccadilly to Euston depart Manchester 08.20 arrive Euston 11.02 £44 the pair

SATURDAY 22nd April 2 tickets Manchester Piccalilli to Euston depart Manchester 08.15 arrive Euston 10.24 £54 the pair

Monday 24th April 2 tickets London Euston to Manchester Picadilly depart London 11.20 arrive Manchester 13.28 £20 the pair

I'm only asking face value. Message me if you're interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.