Wenger anyone?

Its all well and good saying Wenger would be great and who he could buy, he has money at Arsenal and refuses to spend it, he has become stubourn that he can win with his youth system atm.

Great manager going slightly mental.

I loved their style of football over the last few years but it isnt helping them right now, is it 5 nil-nil's on the belt or something close to that.

A big no from me.

Moaning Minnie from Inter can fuck off aswell.

bluealf said:
Its all well and good saying Wenger would be great and who he could buy, he has money at Arsenal and refuses to spend it, he has become stubourn that he can win with his youth system atm.

I loved their style of football over the last few years but it isnt helping them right now, is it 5 nil-nil's on the belt or something close to that.

A big no from me.

c'mon behave if mourinho came to eastlands that would be the icing on the cake!
he would push us on to the title no doubt!

bluealf said:

A big no from me.

Who then?

bluealf said:

A big no from me.

Yeah, who wants a manager who has won stacks of trophies over their career?

Yeah who wants a manager who plays boring football, why do you think he got the sack from Chelski ?

He had it all, the money and players etc but he just was to frightend to lose a game and got the bullet anyways.

I dont want to win the league this way, if we are destined to win i would love it to be by playing fast flowing football.

If you want my choice of manager ?

Tbh i would stick with Hughes for now, if pushed id go dutch.

bluealf said:
Yeah who wants a manager who plays boring football, why do you think he got the sack from Chelski ?

He had it all, the money and players etc but he just was to frightend to lose a game and got the bullet anyways.

I dont want to win the league this way, if we are destined to win i would love it to be by playing fast flowing football.

If you want my choice of manager ?

Tbh i would stick with Hughes for now, if pushed id go dutch.

LOL

Ever since last October, a source close to Manchester City has insisted that: “something big is going to happen - and it won`t be a player arriving, it will be on the bench”.

is it vassell reinventing himself as a holding midfield player?

To be fair the OP didn't say that it would be imminent. It will be at the end of the season. I have no doubts that Hughes will be out. ADUG will chuck a big wadge at someone and they wont be able to refuse it. Mourinho, Wenger, you name it. It will be ludicrous money and all this 'he wont come' bullshit will be out the window. Money talks as they say.

Surely given how much he slags off the ADUG cash he can't really come here and accept it can he? And he seems to think he's a year or two away from another great Arsenal side (if he had Kompany in DMC I might believe him) so can't see him leaving now.

Absolute football genius though.

We have Hughes as manager and have to support him to the max as that is what the situation requires, but if that were to change and ADUG lost patience with the under achieving players and management then surely we should be looking for someone of the calibre of Wenger.
He is quality and if you are looking to move forward and really challenge the red nose knight then he would be the man IMO.
would he come to us, he would be mad not to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.