Wenger leaving Arsenal at the end of the season.

The chap who runs arsenal fan tv just lost his meal ticket. The only reason anyone watched was to see them lose it over Wenger.

I've a funny feeling things are about to get worse. These muppets aren't gonna give any new boss time.

If Robbie has any decency he'll use some of his millions to bring the poor lad for a bit of retail therapy in the club shop.

He has no decency. He makes his money off his team's misery and people laughing at his fellow supporters.

Has his press conference where he criticised the fans been mentioned on another thread?

The bitter old fool had the opportunity to walk away with his head held high taking the moral high ground against those that have been camapaigning against him for the last few years. Instead he's proved them right that he's a stubborn old fool who should have gone years ago. It's comedy gold what's happening at Arsenal.

Bet he didn't see that....

Who's going to be the next manager to have his belly tickled when they play the Rags...
Would put his stats v's Rags whilst he's been Managing the club but couldn't see it...

He's a **** never a good word for our club...

Good riddance Arsene you fucking anti-City moaning ****

I've a funny feeling things are about to get worse. These muppets aren't gonna give any new boss time.
Good point that. The future is not set in stone to be better is it. I suppose a lot depends on Arsenal's board getting off their arse selling players the new manager wants gone; whilst giving him a hefty initial wedge to get a core of players he likes quick, not staggered over seasons. They have been relatively inactive due to Wenger controlling so much of the day to day stuff it feels like. It will be very interesting to see what they do though i must admit, it is the voyeur in me :-D

Enrique seems to be mentioned a lot.

I would like to post something informative and perceptive but I really have no idea how this is going to pan out.

Whatever happens will be interesting and fun to watch and I am extremely confident that us blues have nothing to fear from Arsenal for the foreseeable future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.