Wenger's at it again!

I'll be happy when this 'away form' talk gets put to bed, as people quoting this are starting to look stupid. it's absolute bollocks. We've not been beaten away from home for 10 games now, in all competitions. How anyone can still use our away form as a suggestion of weakness is beyond me. It's the same as saying a goalkeeper let in a sloppy goal 10 matches ago, so it's likely that he's not yet recovered from this. Pure nonsense.

Re: He's at it again!

whicko said:
mscenterh750 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2550209/Citys-away-form-hand-Arsenal-title-says-Arsene-Wenger-ahead-difficult-run-in.html

Wenger just like Mourinho, is a twat!.
Couldn't agree more,absolute prick incapable of fastening a fucking zip on his coat.

It is tricky tbf.

A6zbDRSCYAEZS4o.jpg:large
<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:00 am --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:
What on earth do you expect him to say? To concede the title when they are one point behind us? He's just telling the media what he's telling the players: keep going, they aren't invincible, they have lost some games.

Big deal. Some of our fans are saying exactly the same.

He should keep his trap shut.

He has already admitted that they cannot compete with a nation state.

I'm sure that filled his team with confidence.

Silly fucker.

Re: He's at it again!

80s Shorts said:
whicko said:
mscenterh750 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2550209/Citys-away-form-hand-Arsenal-title-says-Arsene-Wenger-ahead-difficult-run-in.html

Wenger just like Mourinho, is a twat!.

that's one if the,fucking funniest,Things I have ever seen..,.bwhahaha
Couldn't agree more,absolute prick incapable of fastening a fucking zip on his coat.

It is tricky tbf.

A6zbDRSCYAEZS4o.jpg:large

-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:00 am --

Didsbury Dave said:
What on earth do you expect him to say? To concede the title when they are one point behind us? He's just telling the media what he's telling the players: keep going, they aren't invincible, they have lost some games.

Big deal. Some of our fans are saying exactly the same.

He should keep his trap shut.

He has already admitted that they cannot compete with a nation state.

I'm sure that filled his team with confidence.

Silly fucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.