Went to the doctors today

Well it just gets better. Yesterday, not satisfied with the level discomfort from my tooth, I decided when preparing and sharpening a very sharp Chinese chopping cleaver thing, to test its edge against me index finger. It turns out it is indeed very sharp and I now have a slashed finger wrapped in a bandage to head off death by blood loss.

This disability is proving irksome, as my sister and her husband are coming up from London tomorrow and I have been assigned the bathroom to clean, as part of the, lets pretend our house is always so fucking clean.

I have received slightly less than fuck all sympathy and no matter how many times I pull a truly sad and suffering face to evade this fate, it falls on deaf eyes.

"You still have the use of most of the hand" is the best I got.

So, toothache and a wound that would fell a bear, but I still have to do stuff.

As you can imagine, I am not kicking my height, which is probably a good thing with my luck or it would be, toothache, a horrendous cleaved finger and a torn hamstring.

She would still make me limp in there and clean the fucking bog.

Wheres the trust?
A sweatie with a cleaver?

oh-shi.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.