We're by far the greatest team...

You see? There are some nice things said about us in the media. What you can't help noticing, though, is that those two were journalists. Neither of them were ex-Liverpool players, or ex-United players posing as journalists. There's the rub. I'd really like the media to shift the ex-Liverpool crew on, because they're not even good commentators. Won't happen, though. It's a question of clicks, in Scandinavia, Outer Mongolia, Timbuktu, etc., etc.

Last edited:
Awesome, beautiful ,emotional are often thoughts that cross my mind as I watch us this season , in my 40+ years of watching us I never thought Id see us play at this level and Im sure Pep wants more from this side ,

I almost cummed when we scored that, none of the highlights shows showed the goal from the start so good to see it again.

Awesome, beautiful ,emotional are often thoughts that cross my mind as I watch us this season , in my 40+ years of watching us I never thought Id see us play at this level and Im sure Pep wants more from this side ,

Poetry in motion.

Well from a personal point of view, we have always been the best team in the land and all the World, even when we were clearly not.
I suppose that the best club would have been more appropriate.
Now, of course, we really are a contender for that accolade, who'd have believed it would ever have come to pass?
Little City at the pinnacle of world football,
freaking fantastic!
(Written with a warm glow of pride inside)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.