Were we ever really that good?

Failsworth_Blue said:
Footballs all down to luck isn't it? Do me a favour

like it or not there is a lot of short term luck in football and although i think Sven was a better manager than Hughes, i think Hughes has been unlucky.

moomba said:
Some stunning re-writing of history there.

OK, Svens results were all lucky, and Hughes results have all been unlucky.

Well I'll take the lucky manager then.

Fair enough but you have to admit than in the first half of last year there were alot of games that could have gone either way and the same could be said of this year. Our team isn't actually that good.

bluemoon05 said:
moomba said:
Some stunning re-writing of history there.

OK, Svens results were all lucky, and Hughes results have all been unlucky.

Well I'll take the lucky manager then.

Fair enough but you have to admit than in the first half of last year there were alot of games that could have gone either way and the same could be said of this year. Our team isn't actually that good.

our team is very good. on par with villa's, better than hull's, our team is far far FAR better than 3rd from fecking bottom! dont try and justify this!!!

We were a comfortable mid table /top 10 team which since has had SWP. Zab, Rob and Vinnie so it's fair expectation rises. Unfortunatly we don't.

There is no balance to the team.

A balanced team with poorer players beats us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.