Were you wrong about Pep?

I knew we were getting the best in the world before he arrived and he's proven that now.

Very lucky.

Have to say some of last seasons results had me wondering if he could cut it in this league,and I was all for giving him the boot if this season had of been the same as last,but he’s proved not just me,but all the media/pundit dinosaur’s who said he couldn’t implement his style of play in the premier league,he’s not only proved he can he’s completely destroyed it...

Have to say some of last seasons results had me wondering if he could cut it in this league,and I was all for giving him the boot if this season had of been the same as last,but he’s proved not just me,but all the media/pundit dinosaur’s who said he couldn’t implement his style of play in the premier league,he’s not only proved he can he’s completely destroyed it...
The pundits were saying he needed to prove himself with trophies and for several seasons running,they can't quite admit they were wrong so they have adjusted their position slightly but still in the lets see if he can win it again next year

The pundits were saying he needed to prove himself with trophies and for several seasons running,they can't quite admit they were wrong so they have adjusted their position slightly but still in the lets see if he can win it again next year
To be fair a fair few have lauded pep as well,but it’s the ones that claimed how dare bloody Johnny Foreigner come over here and try and play football lke Barca in this league,as you say now it will be let’s see if he can do it over a few seasons with trophies..

To be fair a fair few have lauded pep as well,but it’s the ones that claimed how dare bloody Johnny Foreigner come over here and try and play football lke Barca in this league,as you say now it will be let’s see if he can do it over a few seasons with trophies..
I just know they would be back to slagging him if we can't retain the title,have to say if we win it or it's bad luck

I disagree. Some of his team selections and tactics weren’t right. He was revolution over evolution. I found it underwhelming and gave up my FA Cup Semi Final ticket as I had no motivation to attend.

Every manager makes errors and always will but that does not mean they are naive.

That you could not appreciate what Pep was doing certainly does not make him naive and the fact that you were underwhelmed just demonstrates a lack of appreciation of what was occurring right before your eyes.

I never had any doubt.All the doom merchants who were very critical of Pep last season,expecting him to win the league in his first season,needed their bumps feeling.
An ageing squad, a brand new type of playing his style,a poor goalkeeper (who by PL standards was/is anyway) and for me it was never possible last season.
For more than five decades I`ve been watching the Blues and by fuck this feels great.I thought the halcyon days of Mercer and Alison couldn`t be bettered,but it is.
Thanks you Pep,Your Highness and Khaldoon for making this happen.
How strange .... all the shouts of "Txiki out" seem a distant memory.

After we pissed away a 2-0 lead to Spurs last season I may have been heard saying Pep had been found out and we should get Bobby Manc back.

In my defence I’d had about 10 pints and was obviously very wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.