West Brom (a) League Cup pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I wouldn't. Delph was great when he came in at Chelsea away last season. Also, which local lad would be playing in his position?

Rather get beat? Jog on.

I never want us to get beat, obviously. However, it really isn't the end of the world if we play a kid and then lose, i'm assuming that's the fear of playing a kid, hence the comment.

For what it's worth, i'd expect us to win with Foden playing anyway, he's a wonderful talent. What are we learning with Delph?

I would've had Sane at LWB personally, and yes everyone will say he isn't one (neither is Delph), and yes he was shite against Everton but again, Is it so terrible if he's shite and we lose?

We have to shoehorn Foden in somewhere, he's the best local talent we've had since my Dad was my age.

Seems my Delph post was a tad unpopular! :)

Stand by what I say. We should be playing kids like Foden tonight, if they can't start in the 3rd round of the League Cup they have no chance.

Foden has potential but if Girona were good enough to stifle him then he's not ready to start against West Brom. Chances are he'd struggle and his confidence would suffer.

Zinchenko is the one I really want to see. I expect a dull game.

Honestly, that backline & the flanks leave me with no confidence vs a very strong West Brom side.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a high scoring game here.

Most of them play together week in week out and are solid experienced PL players + home advantage

I hope I'm wrong but I think this is gonna be a lot harder than people think
I remember about a dozen people saying that on Watford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.