West Brom (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe cool was the wrong word,but people just except it because of who he is,I honestly think Jose going off the rails has taken the spotlight off him.
Think pep has been given a very easy ride by the press up to now

No he hasn't, he just handles the pressure a million times better. Mourinho keeps feeding the pigeons and acts indignant when he gets shat on.

Do you think? We were superb v Everton playing it but have really struggled since to even look like scoring. Hope I'm wrong, but if we don't score early I think we'll be fucked
We've only played two games with it.

One vs Everton where we were excellent.

One against Saints where we had a shite first half.

Too early to tell but I'm sure it's what Pep believes.

Thats what many said about KDB last year. And its the same as last year - just bullshit. Ilkay has been better than Silva for the last games.

Perhaps, but we win with David in there. Gundogan looks good but hasn't gelled yet,and its hindering us.

Not saying he won't com good,I'm sure he will.

Hopefully today is the day.

Maybe cool was the wrong word,but people just except it because of who he is,I honestly think Jose going off the rails has taken the spotlight off him.
Think pep has been given a very easy ride by the press up to now
Being top probably helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.