West Brom (a) pre-match thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 25 Oct 2017.

?

West Brom (a) prediction

Poll closed 28 Oct 2017.
  1. Win

85.2%
  2. Draw

12.5%
  3. Lose

2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ric

Ric

Presumably we'll see all the big guns return, barring any unexpected injury setbacks. The only real selection question is which three out of Sterling, Aguero, Jesus, Sane and Bernardo Silva will start as the forward three.

2. 01282

Does anyone know what the trains are like for getting to The Hawthorns from Birmingham Snow Hill on a match day? I'm planning on getting in New Street at 1.30pm from Piccadilly and just need to understand if there is a massive queue at Snow Hill on a match day when travelling to the Hawthorns.

3. blueparrot

blueparrot

I win the first vote in, and claim my prize. Think it's more a choice of 3 from Aguero, Jesus, Sane, Sterling. Especially if Gundogan needs a rest we will need Bernardo as backup for Silva and De Bruyne.

4. citytill1die84

citytill1die84

"I Swear you'll never see anything like this ever
    Ederson

Walker Stones Otamendi Delph

Fernandinho

Silva KDB

Jesus Aguero Sane

5. foggy1974

foggy1974

production operative
    we know what we are gonna get with Pullis, same formation as Wolves. 10 at the back ,trying to kick lumps out of Silva and De Bruyne. Need Sergio to break the record as it seems to be playing on his mind as he has gone back to trying to do it all himself. Wonder whether Pep will go back to 5-3-2 as Jesus was very quiet on Tuesday, this could be down to him not being able to play on the shoulder of the last man.

6. foggy1974

foggy1974

production operative
    Ederson
    Walker
    Stones
    Otamendi
    Delph
    Fernadiniho
    Silva
    De Bruyne
    Sterling
    Aguero
    Sane

though we missed Sterling against Burnley and Dr Bernardo struggled on the wing. Think it could be next season until we see the best of him.

7. karen7

karen7

Raz,sergio,yaya and gundy did 120 mins last night,jesus a lot of minutes and half the first team by the end,i'd take 1-0 and no further injuries

8. staffsblue

staffsblue

Railway clerical dogsbody
    Hi mate. Walk to Moor Street station from New Street (it is closer than Snow Hill). Trains are at 1339, 1349, 1359, 1409, 1418 and 1430. Jouney time is 10 minutes.

Alternatively, if you want to avoid Birmingham altogether, alight from your train at Wolves (you arrive at 1314), catch the 1320 or 1331 to Smethwick Galton Bridge, then change again for a train every 10 minutes to The Hawthorns.

9. City_Sean

City_Sean

West Brom are in pretty horrendous form at the moment. They were awful last week away at Southampton, so we should be winning this one fairly comfortably.

10. Danamy

Danamy

Unfortunately It's the same ref that done the cup tie so it'll be whoever shouts the loadest, he was scared of his own shadow from the floodlights

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.