• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------------------------Ederson
Walker---------Stones--------------Otamendi---------Delph
----------------------------Fernandinho
--------------De Bruyne--------------------Silva
Sterling/Bernardo----------Jesus-----------------------Sane

Just a question of whether those 120mins for Sterling mean he's too tired, in which case Bernardo only played 95, so should be sightly fresher. Ideally I'd want Sterling to start, back to that Chelsea away line up.

Last edited:
Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Delphinho
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Silva
Sane
Bernardo
Aguero

Bravo
Danilo
Mangala
Yaya Toure
Gundogan
Sterling
Jesus

3-0 City

-----------------------------Ederson
Walker---------Stones--------------Otamendi---------Delph
----------------------------Fernandinho
--------------De Bruyne--------------------Silva
Sterling/Bernardo----------Jesus-----------------------Sane

Just a question of whether those 120mins for Sterling mean he's too tired, in which case Bernardo only played 95, so should be sightly fresher. Ideally I'd want Sterling to start, back to that Chelsea away line up.
Agree with the line up with Sterling playing. I reckon Sergio will be on the bench initially.

ederson
walker
stones
otamendi
delph
dinho
de bruyne
merlin
sterling
sane
aguero

been flying that team recently so no reason to change it

Presumably we'll see all the big guns return, barring any unexpected injury setbacks. The only real selection question is which three out of Sterling, Aguero, Jesus, Sane and Bernardo Silva will start as the forward three.
Sane enhanced his reputation against Wolves, the others particularly Sterling did not. I think Jesus, Aguero and Sane are likely to start.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Delph
Fernandinho
Silva
De bruyne
Sane
Sterling
Jesus

After last nights performance there's no selection headache other than which 3 upfront. I think Sane Aguero and Sterling play midweek away to Napoli and with that in mind and Sane not starting against Wolves, Sane and Jesus play, the other is anyone's guess

Does anyone know what the trains are like for getting to The Hawthorns from Birmingham Snow Hill on a match day? I'm planning on getting in New Street at 1.30pm from Piccadilly and just need to understand if there is a massive queue at Snow Hill on a match day when travelling to the Hawthorns.

From my experience you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.