West Brom (A)

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Danny Hoekman, 6 Oct 2017.

1. Dugsy

Dugsy

To a certain point I agree, but we do need a younger fan base to create the atmosphere - one of the the best away games I have been to was Southampton away last year, because it's was one of the only away games where younger fans can really get access too and due to the travel gave a slight chance of getting tickets. I rely on this forum as a way of getting away tickets for example Chelsea for the last few seasons. Thou fully appreciate what you're saying Bill - I do agree with the loyalty points system to a certain point - as you've invested thousands of pounds following home and away and are the absolute foundation of the club. But it would be good if they can leave say 300 tickets to a ballot for the higher allocation for games to the younger fans who have season tickets or have been to more than 5 home games this season for example.

2. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    absolutely agree about younger fans getting tickets, some are idiots once there mind but in the main we need fresh blood. thing is they have to wait a little, people like me will stop going to as many, i'm getting past it, as I ease up my family will too. that happens across the fan base so it time will free up some tickets, not enough but at least some. I like the 300 ballot idea too, if supporters clubs can have 10% of the allocation why can't a few kids. ideally though city would fight for those extra seats so the allocation goes to the loyalty scheme and we get no complaints. even a 100 tickets would help.

3. frothy

frothy

I wasn't blaming the young uns, it's the one's that have got high points through devotion in the past but now only want to pick and choose the games Huddersfield, burnley etc so they make there tickets available through osc and ticket sites

4. mayo31

mayo31

Sorry but who really cares though. It's gone on for years the scramble for tickets especially for big games and people flogging them

5. Jordie

Jordie

Still need two, please.

6. Glauber Berti

Glauber Berti

Long shot but after one if at all possible

7. QuiseQ

QuiseQ

Anyone got one spare? Still got no PM.

8. Dugsy

Dugsy

Agree with the higher allocation, it creates a better atmosphere especially at places like Watford when they didn't even sell out there home allocation when I know we could easily sell out the whole stand. I've been too so many gameswhere I find it so annoying seeing empty seats especially in the home stands. I bet West Brom don't sell out there home allocation.

9. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

That's right, man; I got in
    That's my back-up plan!

10. Alec-mcfc

Alec-mcfc

Still desperate for 1 or 2 please if anyone can help.