West Brom - post match thread

I noticed a lot of empty seats in the home end on MOTD. An unusually large amount for a game against City. Was it very expensive for WBA, or maybe their fans have had enough of Pulis.

I sat with the WBA fans so it was quite a bit more expensive for me as I had to buy membership too, ticket was 39 quid. I chose my seat so was in top corner of East Stand and I had no one close to me. There were lots of empty seats.

Last edited:
Not seen what the attendance was yesterday but there were a lot of empty seats in the stand to our right they pity they don't have a way to section it off and give us a few more £30s better than nothing for an empty seat.

I didn't mention joe but as you have brought it up I was overhearing people around me yesterday and they all said we've dropped a clanger.
ah well.

You keep playing this stupid third party reference. Others around me, those I go to the match with, the whole universe yada yada yada and seem to think by having imaginery followers strengthens your case.

You used to post decent stuff, but now your simply embarrassing yourself

Not seen what the attendance was yesterday but there were a lot of empty seats in the stand to our right they pity they don't have a way to section it off and give us a few more £30s better than nothing for an empty seat.

I think it was about 4000 below capacity

Anyone else notice that their fullback,McClean, wasn't sporting a poppy on his shirt like the rest of West Brom's team ..... hmm

You keep playing this stupid third party reference. Others around me, those I go to the match with, the whole universe yada yada yada and seem to think by having imaginery followers strengthens your case.

You used to post decent stuff, but now your simply embarrassing yourself

I don't think he feels any embarrassment mate. What do you expect from someone who calls out everyone who disagrees as sheep and spends the rest of the time banging on about how he agrees with random people stood around him?

Kun ran 3kms more yesterday than his seasons average.

Watch him take Nolito on one side after his stupid head nod & watch 'Dinos running and jumping around after Kuns first.

Interesting dynamics.

agree...related to this, also found it interesting that Kun tweeted about 'brilliant teamwork' - especially given what Pep said about creating spirit. Maybe something going on?

I sat with the WBA fans so it was quite a bit more expensive for me as I had to buy membership too, ticket was 39 quid. I chose my seat so was in top corner of East Stand and I had no one close to me. There were lots of empty seats.
I paid £5 membership plus £29 ticket (over 60) so not so bad for me,membership at City £35 I think it's a lot .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.