West Brom post-match thread

Not a great performance but still shoukd have scored 5. Need to cut out the dick head mistakes like that one at the end from otamendi. Took the shine off a good win.

3 points in a difficult away game against a side who'd already had 90 minutes practice against us this season.

Lessons need to be learned and mentality needs to improve on days like this, that added time summed up what we have to avoid at all costs this season.

Strange to see Dave and Kev stay on, I guess Kev won't play in Naples which I guess means Pep is going to try and possession them out of the game, whereas most people would go for the counter-attack which Kev would be required for.

Not the best performance this year , sloppy goals to concede.
However 3 points , still 5 points clear of the scum..... onwards and upwards.

horrible execution, but whatever gets the job done. fucking Ben Foster having the game of his life on a random night doesn't help either.

Phew
Still frustrating that the goals conceded are down to our errors.
Both goals today our errors.

We were sloppy. We could have hit them for 6. DeBruyne was disappointing today. Bernado isn't direct enough. I was crying for Sterling to be brought on. Delph good game, Stones too. Otamendi apart from the mistake at the end played well. Fernandinho was excellent. Sane, could have done more, just kept slipping or messing up on the final pass. It really could have been 6.

Why doesn't Pep use subs more. At 3-1, we have this game, bring on Danilo, Aguero, give some of the players a rest!

What happens at the end? My stream went down as we comfortably 3-1 ahead looking for a fourth with barely a minute to go and then it’s 3-2 and Walker is booked????

Controlled the game comfortably but there were multiple opportunities to completely bury the game and the lads either fluffed them or were too relaxed with a 2 goal lead and recycled the possession.

Should imagine Pep will rip them a new one for being wasteful in the final third and sloppy in our own box.

Better to do that after getting three points then after a loss or a draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.