West Brom Post Match Thread

There is no way they dare act on Fernandinho whilst letting those tackles go. They know there would be hell to pay as it would reveal the idiocy of the no retro action because of yellows but can do for less otherwise.

Think that has helped us by helping them smuggle that under the rug as usual by not having to highlight something else that would have exposed the stupidity of that yellow means you can kill someone and get away with it idea.

That surely will be a rule that gets changed in the Summer.

You cannot argue it means you re referee a game when a referee misjudged the incident live given that you have VAR already doing exactly that.
But in most cases, they don't "misjudge" it. They know exactly what they're doing, imo. It happens too often, with the same referees, to be anything other than dishonesty. If they were just incompetent, they would be incompetent for both teams, but they're not. It's almost as if there was a conspiracy going on, but I won't say that as the same 3 or 4 usual suspects would immediately jump on this , saying "where's your proof?"

The only "proof" I have is what I see with my own eyes at almost every City match I watch, and having been an Auditor when I worked, the first thing you look for is a pattern in what's going wrong. This has been evident for at least 4 or 5 years now, and is getting worse every week.

I've also mentioned in a previous post that the VAR system is fundamentally flawed, as the same arbiters who make these crazy (no pun intended!) decisions on the pitch , will also be the very same people responsible to judge their fellow colleagues' decisions. Yes, even Blobby Madley! It's a terrifying thought.

But in most cases, they don't "misjudge" it. They know exactly what they're doing, imo. It happens too often, with the same referees, to be anything other than dishonesty. If they were just incompetent, they would be incompetent for both teams, but they're not. It's almost as if there was a conspiracy going on, but I won't say that as the same 3 or 4 usual suspects would immediately jump on this , saying "where's your proof?"

The only "proof" I have is what I see with my own eyes at almost every City match I watch, and having been an Auditor when I worked, the first thing you look for is a pattern in what's going wrong. This has been evident for at least 4 or 5 years now, and is getting worse every week.

I've also mentioned in a previous post that the VAR system is fundamentally flawed, as the same arbiters who make these crazy (no pun intended!) decisions on the pitch , will also be the very same people responsible to judge their fellow colleagues' decisions. Yes, even Blobby Madley! It's a terrifying thought.

What makes things worse, is that both Warnock and Pardew signposted to the referees what they were instructing their players to do and yet neither Mason or Madley took this information and decided to clamp down on the 'devilment' early.

When you then put this in the context of what Madley sent Walker off for earlier in the season then it is beyond a joke.

Ok its a while ago but then consider this challenge that Kompany got sent off for against the rags

Do not try and tell me it's not corrupt....

Still not got over that Kompany red card. Although that was the game that really made me believe we were a team ready to take those twats on. Mancini re-jigged things and we dominated them with 10 men,

So many of our players were on it tonight. Aguero had one of his best games this season, involved a lot more simply because he got his passes off quicker and accurately, a nice reverse pass in first half to put De Bruyne through. So many good performances, should have buried WBA.

Laporte long range passing spot on! Silva brilliant until his injury. Zinchenko starting to look a natural at LB. Only disappointment was Ederson didn’t get involved in the game at all.
Ederson stood up to Sturridge on two occasions late on and he also made a 40 yard pass to his right.

What makes things worse, is that both Warnock and Pardew signposted to the referees what they were instructing their players to do and yet neither Mason or Madley took this information and decided to clamp down on the 'devilment' early.

When you then put this in the context of what Madley sent Walker off for earlier in the season then it is beyond a joke.

Ok its a while ago but then consider this challenge that Kompany got sent off for against the rags

Do not try and tell me it's not corrupt....

As fine a tackle as you're ever likely to see.

The echo reference was because I had already clearly already mentioned that the JFE contact was in the summer. The other frustration with you is that you make a comment without thinking it through (as we all do) but when called out you spend the next 10 pages trying to defend the indefensible.

Let me get this straight.

I am saying that Pep would essentially have been signing JFE as a short term, 4th choice cb.

Are you telling me i am wrong ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.