West Ham 2016/17

‘Persistent standing within the seating bowl will be discouraged and in the first instance stewards will ask customers to be seated,’

"CUSTOMERS", not fans. Nice!

Wait till their jellied eels are taken away....then there will be fucking trouble!

Was chatting to a West Ham lad yesterday morning, only see him once a year, stays at the same hotel as me when me & Mrs Moon go to Market Rasen for the horse racing.

Last year he was a happy hammer, this year he's well pissed off about the ground, stewards, fighting and Bilic. Nice guy but no where near the same page as our bubble blower on here.

‘Persistent standing within the seating bowl will be discouraged and in the first instance stewards will ask customers to be seated,’

"CUSTOMERS", not fans. Nice!
I think you'll find City did the same when we came to Eastlands - we all have a Customer Number now...

I think the standing issue for West Ham is exacerbated by two things - the shallowness of the bowl and the fact that people have been moved around relative to each other from Upton Park - thus you end up with (quite thoughtless in my view) fans standing up in front of families etc who want to sit down thus having their view utterly and totally blocked - WHU urgently need to go through a 'reorganisation' of seating (much like we did for 1894 earlier this year) so those that must stand are placed at the back of blocks

This made me laugh
e76377d99295d641b8ffbe5e6f046e03.jpg

The stadium is bloody lovely. My view is fine. Atmosphere is fine. Takes me 20 mins - door to seat and the area is nice aswell. Much prefer it to Upton Park.

It's what's happening on the pitch that is concerning me the most.

I think you are hugely in the minority Reading KUMB and several long term season tickets have packed it in already.

Think the £99 kids tickets will come back to haunt them.having so many already jacking it in in summer ,its going to be just as cheap to miss games as go ,knowing you have a ticket for all your big matches

Some more info. on the Bluemoon forum - Thread London Stadium(west ham)............
regarding ground layout.

Looks alright to me, unless you have the eyesight of Stevie Wonder, you can see what's happening on the pitch. To be fair though, with how they're playing, you'd probably be better off being blind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.