West Ham 2016/17

KUMB is bad at the moment. Quite a few long-term fans saying they're throwing the towel in as it doesn't seem like West Ham to them at the new stadium.

We had a disappointing season in terms of league position after moving from Maine Road but I guess our stadium felt/feels far more organised and purpose built... Which is why we probably didn't have the same issues.

They'll be alright in the long run I think, it always takes time to get used to new surroundings.

So this isn't meat and potatoe pie with peas and gravy? Always thought it was.

The liquor is made from the water they cook the eels in and coloured with parsley. The dirty bastards.

I used the classic line of "what the fuck is that green stuff, havent you got any gravy", when I was served it, its tastes fucking awful, dirty cockney ways, no wonder they always have their thumbs under their armpits, its so they can suck them to get rid of the rancidness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.